The True Path to Inner Peace




“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened,
and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am meek and humble of heart;
and you will find rest for yourselves. 
For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”

-- Matthew 11:28-30

"Everyone who follows Christ receives true peace, the peace that Christ alone can give, a peace which the world cannot give."

-- Pope Francis

"Each time we look upon Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, He raises us up into deeper union with Himself, opens up the floodgates of His merciful love to the whole world, and brings us closer to the day of His final victory 'where every knee will bend and proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord.' 'The reign of God is already in your midst.' The coming of Jesus to us in the Eucharist is assurance of His promise of final victory: 'Behold, I come to make all things new.'"

 — Blessed Teresa of Calcutta

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots