Thanksgiving Meme

I saw this at Almost Empty Nester and it looked like fun.


1.Which do you like better: cooking at your house, or going elsewhere? I like being with family, who live out of state, but I also enjoy cooking on Thanksgiving. I am thankful wherever God places me.

2. Do you buy a fresh or frozen bird? Frozen

3. What kind of stuffing? I make dressing - no stuffing.

4. Sweet potato or pumpkin pie? We eat both.

5. Do you believe that turkey leftovers are a curse, or the point of the whole thing? We love turkey and enjoy the leftovers.

6. Which side dish would provoke a riot if you left it off the menu? The dressing is delicious and probably the best part of the meal.

7. Do you save the carcass to make soup or stock? No, but that's a good idea.

8. What do you wish you had that would make preparing Thanksgiving dinner easier? More time

9. Do you get up at the crack of dawn to have dinner ready in the early afternoon, or do you eat at your normal dinner hour? I'm normally already awake at the crack of dawn after working all night.

10. If you go to somebody else’s house, what’s your favorite dish to bring? Brownies or a pumpkin or cherry pie

11. What do you wish one of your guests would not bring to your house? nothing

12. Is your cranberry sauce fresh or canned? I make it fresh.

13. What’s your absolute favorite thing on the menu? I can't choose a favorite thing -- I like it all!

14. Share one family tradition. We drink some wine from our blessing cup and pray a special Thanksgiving prayer together.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots