Simple Woman's Daybook -- November 10



FOR TODAY November 10, 2008...

Outside my window... it pitch black. It's been raining most of the day and is very cold and windy.

I am thinking...how beautiful and peaceful it will be in heaven.

I am thankful for... the peace and quiet here now. I'm also thankful for the opportunity to be able to attend Mass daily and to receive our Lord in the Holy Eucharist. I'm so thankful for the many graces I receive to cope with daily trials.

From the kitchen... I can still smell the lamb chops, peas, and cauliflower from supper. I also smell the homemade minestrone soup, which my dh loves. Yesterday I baked a half dozen pumpkin cranberry muffins and they are gone now. I love the spicy scent of pumpkin and cranberries! I have two large spicy pumpkin candles that I bought for only $3 apiece this past month.

I am wearing...purple pants and a purple t-shirt.

I am creating... various writing projects.

I am going... to try to catch up on all my reading.

I am reading... many books, magazine articles, and newspapers right now, in addition to the blogs.

I am hoping... that the writing I do will not only get published, but that I will also earn a little money from it.

I am hearing... only the hum of the computer.

Around the house... everyone is sleeping.

One of my favorite things... is to spend time in silence and adore our Lord during Eucharistic Adoration.

A few plans for the rest of the week: lots of reading and writing to do, square dance class... and hopefully, some time to get caught up on housework and all the changes that have been going on here.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

This is a nature trail where we walked and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather recently.

~ Visit Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook to see what the other women are thinking and doing.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots