Jordin Sparks: determined to remain a virgin



Pop Tarts: Jordin Sparks is Proud to be a Virgin But Finds Always Being a Good Girl Difficult

Jordin Sparks has made no secret of the fact that she's a virgin and plans to stay that way until her wedding night, a personal pledge that was reinforced backstage at Sunday's American Music Awards after the songstress was presented with an un-televised award as Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist. The 18-year-old was truly flattered when we gave her credit for her chastity pledge and for setting herself apart from so many other trouble-makers in Tinseltown, saying a humble thank you multiple times.

"The role model tag has definitely been thrust on me and that's something I don't take lightly," Sparks said.

The "American Idol" alum reminisced that it was just two years ago that she was sitting at home as an aspiring singer watching these very awards, but felt that there was no young performer she could really look up to as a figure of inspiration.

"That really motivated me. Being a role model is fun but I find it difficult," Sparks admitted. "I have to constantly watch myself, watch my mouth and who I hang out with."

Hmmm, perhaps that’s why Sparks has opted to take a very safe date with her when she hits the road again soon -- her grandmother.

Previous Posts:

Jordin Sparks: A Pro-life American Idol Winner

Jordin Sparks: A Pro-life American Idol

Pro-life supporter & American Idol Winner Jordin Sparks to sing at Super Bowl


Comments

  1. I always liked Jordin, she always seemed so nice and sincere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree -- she's the real thing - genuine and natural. She has so much talent and charisma. I really like her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots