Humor: Obama "Change" in the Work Place

Dear fellow employees:

As the CEO of this business that employees 140 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama will be our next President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases I figure that the clients will have to see an increase in our fees to them of about 8% but since we cannot increase our fees right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off six of our employees instead. This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.

So, this is what I did. I strolled through our parking lot and found 6 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. These folks wanted change; I gave it to them.

H/T: Esther

Comments

  1. A labor lawyer is going to love that one. You may have to lay off even some of your Republicans by the time you're done paying those settlements. And all before any tax plan was passed, before any tax plan was even proposed, even before the man took office! Talk about "foresight"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots