20 Great Comeback Lines

Just a little humor for a Thursday from Patrick Madrid:

1. Obviously you're unable to assimilate my stimulating concepts into your
blighted and simplistic world-view.
2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce. (I like this one!)
3. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
4. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of it.
5. I like you. You remind me of me when I was young and stupid.
6. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!
7. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
8. I'll give you a nice, shiny quarter if you'll go away.
9. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth. (a good one for Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi)
10. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

Read the rest here.

Comments

  1. Why can't I think of these come backs when I need them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots