NEED PRAYER? I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ON PILGRIMAGE


The Community of St John has organized an international pilgrimage to Rome to celebrate the Cty's 30th anniversary of existence (founded Dec 8, 1975), and to express our heartfelt support for our new Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI. There will be about 1500 Brothers, Sisters, Oblates and friends in attendance.

We have organized a modest group of 40 pilgrims from the US. In addition to three days with the entire Community in Rome, our group will travel to Assisi, Siena and Florence.


We/I shall carry you in my prayers as we visit many holy places and the tombs of many saints (one being the tombs of Sts Peter and Paul, and also that of our recently deceased Holy Father, the Servant of God Pope John Paul II). Should you wish to share any requests with me, please mention them in the comment section below and we/I will be happy to pray for these at daily Mass, during my Eucharistic Adoration time, and throughout the pilgrimage.

Comments

  1. I'm going to take you up on this, Jean. I've been having a very difficult and sensitive relationship issue which has been going on since March 05 but really got out of hand in Dec and Jan 06, and although I want it to resolve itself in a specific way, I need prayers to convert my heart to wanting God's will and not mine be done. The other person involved needs lots of prayers for courage and discernment, also. Thank you in advance, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for this very important intention daily during the pilgrimage, place your intention of the altar during Mass, and ask for the intercession of Mother Mary and your special saints, St. Lucy and St. Eulogius.

    Uniting my prayers with yours in the heart of Our Mother,

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jean :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, T.O.!


    God bless you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots