Conversing with Jesus


Today I am praising and thanking the Lord for...
all the help I received in repairing my blog and making it readable from The Curt Jester. Bless him, Lord, for his "act of spiritual geekness."

my new home, which I have started moving into.

the opportunity to go on pilgrimage to Italy with the Community of St. John marking the 30th anniversary of its founding, which begins on February 11th.

I am praying for...

Barb's friend's brother and family.

all those who are blogging for life.

a special intention for Amy P.

Jules' blogging buddy.

justice for Christin Alysabeth Gilbert, who died on January 13, 2005, from complications to third trimester abortion procured at Women's Health Care Services in Wichita, Kansas. I will also pray for the repose of her soul and healing for her family.

healing for Victor, Ed, and Bob, who are suffering from prostate cancer.

the safety and success of the pilgrimage and for the good health all those who are going on the pilgrimage.

the safety of all our military who are in harm's way.

a respect for all human life and a renewal of the culture of life throughout the world.

a special intention for Alicia.

Please join me in praying for these intentions. If you have a special need or request, I would be happy to pray with you and for you. God reward you!

Comments

  1. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great, Jean. Thanks for all you do. With so many non-Catholics attacking my blog today, I'm happy to find a peaceful blog to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Amy.

    Praying in union with you,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moneybags,

    You know you are doing something right when you get attacked and persecuted by others for your faith.

    I get some unbelievable comments from atheists and others who hate Catholics.

    Keep up the good work!

    I am glad you can get some respite here.

    Peace and all good,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the prayers for Vic. He is certainly feeling the power of those prayers.


    In Our Mother,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I'll be keeping you & the rest of your intentions in prayers also.
    Pax et bonum--

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I'll be keeping these other intentions in prayer as well. Pax et bonum...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots